Standard Warranty Guidelines
The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedy available to you under the law.
Our warranty only applies to the original purchaser from where the purchase was made from our www.reebokfitness.com.au online store or authorised Reebok Fitness Equipment Reseller only and is strictly not transferable. If the serial number is removed, altered or defaced, the warranty is void. All warrantees commence on the date of purchase
Parts Replacement & Repairs
After determining whether there are manufacturer faults or damages to the product, Reebok Fitness Equipment will determine, in its discretion, the reasonable call to action method to remedy the issues. For most issues, parts can be easily changed over, and for these issues, Reebok Fitness Equipment will send through the relevant part to fit on. In the unlikely event of a major fault, and we will request the item back for repairs or replacement, which is at Reebok Fitness Equipment' discretion at the time of assessment.
Reebok Fitness Equipment reserves the right to replace the relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair or replace it. If a replacement is provided, Reebok Fitness Equipment will determine, in its discretion, the closest product within the then current range of products offered by Reebok Fitness Equipment with which to replace the faulty or damaged product. The replacement product may differ with the replaced product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Reebok Fitness Equipment. Reebok Fitness Equipment may replace parts with refurbished parts.
Bringing the product back
We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your product for transport and Reebok Fitness Equipment accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit. If your product was picked up at any of our authorised distribution centers, you are responsible for bringing or shipping the product back to the original place of purchase for repairs & warranty.
Where Reebok Fitness Equipment authorises warranty service of a product, depending on the issue, Reebok Fitness Equipment may organise for our authorised courier to pick up the product (when safely and securely packaged for transport) during business hours between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and deliver it to the appropriate repair centre. For smaller products, we may supply a pre-paid postage label for the product to be returned via our chosen carrier to be delivered to the appropriate repair centre. This may include dropping off at a courier’s depot or local post office (for Australia Post Reply Paid return labels).
Proof of Purchase & Information Assessment
Proof or purchase (invoice or paid order confirmation) must be provided when requesting warranty repair or replacements.
In order to assess damages or faults, photographic evidence must be submitted to the Technical Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for review, before the product can be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
Our warranty period only covers parts replacement and does not include call-outs which will be separately charged. Please note that in some areas, call outs may not be available. Additional labour charges may apply for any additional work performed on-site.
Without limiting any statutory rights which may be available to the Australian consumer in respect of the product, including those under the Australian Consumer Law, this warranty will not apply to:
- Damage caused through incorrect adjustment to treadmill walking belts, drive belts, bike handles, seats, pedals;
- Any product used for commercial or rental purposes;
- Any product supplied outside of Australia;
- Any product stored or used outdoors (excludes weight vests);
- Any defects caused by accidents, natural disasters, lightning, water, fire, wind, storms
- Any defects caused by abuse or theft of the product or in the case of electrical products, is due to surges in the electrical power to which the product is connected;
- Any defects caused by faulty or defected power cables;
- Any product that is incorrectly installed or set up;
- Ordinary wear and tear of the product;
- Damage caused to Weight Plates/Bars/Barbells due to negligent or faulty use, improper maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar or weight plates, such as dropping on the ground, hooks, bars, spotter arms, or similar;
- Any adaptation or changes to the product which are not in accordance with the user manual supplied with the product;
- Damage resulting from:
- Incorrect adjustments to treadmill walking belts, drive belts, bike handles, seats, pedals, treadmill desktops, adjustable benches, barbell hooks, adjustable weight systems;
- Transportation (excludes transit damage when dispatched from an authorised Reebok Fitness Equipment seller)
- Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage;
- Alteration, modification, defective installation;
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations or modifications from an unauthorised third party.
- Any power supply fault in ancillary equipment used with the product;
- Pests, mice, cockroaches or other insects;
- Entry of foreign matter into the product including liquid, moisture or dirt; and
- Salt build-up or rust corrosion.
- Expendable parts such as paint and finish.
Nothing in this warranty policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law ("ACL") (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a "consumer" under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
"Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law ("Consumer Guarantees"). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure."